San Antonio Trust Lawyer
It may be difficult, especially for healthy individuals, young adults and parents of young children, to discuss the need for a Will or Trust. These essential legal planning tools, however, may be necessary to help protect your family and give you peace of mind.
Do you need a Trust?
A Trust never replaces, but only supplements, the basic and essential estate plan package of a will, durable power of attorney, and health care power of attorney that every adult needs, and not every estate will benefit from a Trust.
Even people with modest incomes may have an estate that will benefit from a Trust. Here at the Kenneth Grubbs Law Office we offer skilled advice in the selection of a plan, and careful drafting of Trusts so your intentions are carried out.
Some of benefits in having a Trust include:
• Ensure the orderly and private transfer of your property
• Manage assets for beneficiaries
• Avoid probate costs
• Administration of your affairs in the event of incapacity
• Provide for the orderly transition of your business
• Provide for dependents
• Finance college education
• Continue to make alimony or child support payments
• Protection of assets
• Make charitable gifts
• Minimize capital gains and estate taxes
Call us today at (210) 978-0480 to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.
We are devoted to offering complete estate planning services, from simple Wills to more complex Revocable Living Trusts.